There are 10 steps to becoming a Franchisee. We have listed all the steps below to help you
move through the process efficiently.
1. The first step is to fill out the “Start Scooping” form to get in contact with our Business Development Team. They will be
able to provide you with more information about the opportunity and answer any initial questions you may have.
2. From there you will receive and email with more information and Candidate Questionnaire. This will allow us to assess the current situation, timeline, location, etc. to make sure this is the right fit for you and us.
3. After the Candidate Questionnaire is completed we will set up a mutual time for a phone call (approximately 30 mins) to review your application and discuss the business opportunity in further detail.
4. After the phone interview is complete you will receive a copy of the Franchise Disclosure Document for Marble Slab Creamery. This is a document disclosing information about the franchise, including information regarding existing locations, financial statements for the master franchisor, and a copy of the franchise agreement.
5. Upon receipt of the Franchise Disclosure Document, please sign the two acknowledgment pages via E-signature.
6. We will mutually confirm a convenient time for you to schedule a video call (Zoom) for a “Discovery Session”
to meet with our team and learn more about the franchise opportunity.
7. Discovery Session is primarily for your benefit. It is your chance to discuss your questions and concerns, with our
experts in operations, construction, real estate, accounting, and marketing. This gives you a better understanding of what it would be like to develop and operate a Marble Slab Creamery Day-to-day.
8. Shortly after the Discovery Session we will contact you for a final discussion to determine our mutual interest and decision in becoming a Marble Slab Creamery Franchisee.
9. Once you have been approved as a Franchisee, you will open up a new corporation or company and we will send you two executable copies of the Franchisee Agreement.
10. When both Franchise Agreements are signed and the Franchise Fee of $25,000 is paid, we will begin the site selection
and store development process.