Join Our All-Star Team of Franchise Partners!
We pride ourselves in having a diverse group of Franchisees, consisting of Entrepreneurs, Accountants, Flight Attendants and former employees of large corporations. These differences make our Franchise team strong, however there are a set of shared qualities that contribute to the success of our Franchisees and their stores. These qualities are also a must, if you're interested in joining our team:
1. Attitude. Our ideal Franchisee has a positive attitude, is passionate, enthusiastic, has an entrepreneurial spirit and strong customer service skills. Our most successful Franchisees are appreciative of their customers and employees, recognizing that they are essential to the success and growth of their business. Successful Franchisees are willing to act as a role model for their employees and provide them with the necessary training to develop their skills as a member of the Marble Slab Creamery team.
2. Integrity. You have integrity in all aspects of your business operations and performance.
3. Participation. You are willing to follow a proven system that establishes consistent protocol for all aspects of running a successful business. You are willing to work in your business to learn the System provided to your by the Marble Slab Creamery team. You are willing to learn and work in your business to promote additional revenue streams by building customer loyalty, attracting new customers, promoting catering, custom cakes and to-go sales. Maintain superior standards in store sanitation, cleaning, quality, consistency and customer service practices.
4. Finances. You have the financial resources to establish and expand your business and maintain excellent financial records to measure your business performance.
5. Community Involvement. You are active in your community and local organizations.
6. Marketing. You are a proactive grassroots marketer and seek out the avenues that will grow your business. You understand the importance of brand consistency and will collaborate with the Corporate Office to determine effective marketing plans and strategies for your business.
Do these qualities sound like your strengths? If so, please click the button below to get started!